Locum Adult Social Care Lawyer – Offering up to £55 per hour – Remote Working – Home Counties
Job Reference: J63758
Venn Group’s Public Sector Legal team are currently recruiting capable candidates to join a Local Authority as a Locum Adult Social Care Lawyer in the Home Counties Region.
Expected duration: 3-6 months
Skill level: Qualified Lawyer (Solicitors, Barristers and highly experienced CILEX professionals)
Working pattern: All remote and Full-Time, although those with the relevant skills that can only work part time will also be considered
This is a position ideally looking for those who have existing experience of working within Local Government.
Duties you may expect to carry out:
- Providing advice under the Mental Health Act 1983, including displacement of nearest relative, deprivation of liberty, place of safety, s117 aftercare
- Advocating in the Court of Protection
- Providing advice on application of the inherent jurisdiction and drafting statements, applications and orders
- Advising on aspects of community care under both the Care Act 2014 and National Assistance Act 1948, including ordinary residence, direct payments and personal budgets, vulnerable adults, appointeeship/deputyship
- Defending Judicial review proceedings in relation to community care matters and disputing age assessments
An hourly rate of up to £55 per hour umbrella is offered for this position.
Please apply for this role online or contact Will Pardoe or Connie Ross via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.
Locum Adult Social Care Lawyer – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella – Remote Working – Home Counties