Locum Childcare Lawyer – up to £45 per hour – Remote Working – 3 months +
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Childcare Lawyer with a Local Authority, for an assignment that will be carried out on a remote-working basis.
The team are looking for someone to carry out the role for an initial period of 3 months, with a strong possibility of extension thereafter. Our client is ideally looking for someone to join the team on a full-time basis, however part-time applicants will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with strong and recent knowledge of Childcare Law gained within Local Government.
The successful applicant will be able to evidence prior experience in the following matters:
- Providing Childcare Public Law advice and undertaking all aspects of Care Proceedings work
- Handling of private law matters including s7, s31 and s37 Children Act 1989 and special Guardianship Orders
- Attend and advise at meetings across the County attended by professionals, particularly Legal Planning Meetings and PLO meetings
- Conducting advocacy before the Family Courts and instructing counsel where appropriate as well as preparation of cases
- Managing a varied caseload of Childcare matters
- Advising on and conducting Emergency Protection Orders
This role is offering an attractive rate of between £40 to £45 per hour Umbrella, dependent upon experience.
For more information about the position, please contact Will Pardoe or Tom Hoult on 0121 616 0660. Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.