Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – West Midlands – 3 months – Remote working – up to £55 per hour (Umbrella)
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with an established Local Authority within the West Midlands who are recruiting for a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their team.
This is a full-time contract, however candidates with part-time availability of at least 4 days per week may also be considered.
This assignment is offered upon an initial 3 month period with the possibility for extension, working on a full-time remote basis.
An hourly rate of up to £55 per hour (umbrella) is offered for this position.
This is an excellent position for an experienced Solicitor, Barrister, or Legal Executive to join a forward-thinking Local Authority.
Duties may include:
- Providing legal advice to Local Authority clients within the realm of Contracts and Procurement including complex matters
- Drafting contract clauses and negotiating with third parties as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders thus negotiating with them where necessary
- Ensuring all relevant regulatory procedures are carried out hence providing advice when required
- Offering advice on and creating various procurement documents
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Efficient management of workloads adhering to given timescales and budgets
For further information, please contact Natalie Corcoran or Will Pardoe via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates