Locum Commercial Contracts and Construction Lawyer - West Midlands – 3 months – Predominantly Remote Working – Part Time – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal Team are working closely with a Local Authority within the West Midlands region who are seeking a Locum Commercial Contracts and Construction Lawyer.
The Authority are seeking a candidate to join them part-time of approximately 15 hours per week, working on a predominantly remote working basis. The role offered is for an initial duration of 3 months, with the likelihood of extension.
The Organisation are offering up to £55 per hour Umbrella for this role, dependent upon the individuals relevant experience.
It is essential that the candidate has experience handling commercial contracts and a construction based caseload, involving JCT and NEC contracts for this role. This experience will ideally have been gained within Local Government, however private practice experience may also be considered.
Duties for this role may include:
- Advising and drafting high value contracts related to maintenance and upgrade works
- Drafting service contracts
- Advising and drafting JCT and NEC contracts
- Drafting contract clauses and negotiating with third parties as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and negotiating with them where necessary
- Ensuring all relevant regulatory procedures are carried out and providing advice when required
Please apply for this role either online or with Felicity Woodbridge or Natalie Corcoran via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.