Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – West Midlands – 3 months – Remote Working – Full Time – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist public sector legal team are currently working with a reputable Local Authority in the West Midlands region, seeking a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their team.
Role: Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer, including procurement and construction matters
Duration: 3 months initial duration, with the likelihood of extension thereafter
Working Arrangement: Full time, remote working, occasional office presence approximately once every 8-10 weeks for team meetings
Rate: Up to £55 per hour Umbrella, this is dependent upon relevant experience
Duties for this role may include:
- Providing legal advice to Council Members and Officers in relation to various areas including general commercial contracts caseload and procurement and construction matters such as JCT, NEC and G Cloud contracts as well as Inter-Authority Agreements
- Preparing and processing all legal documents including contracts, agreements, deeds, notices, orders and consents
- Attending and advising decision-making bodies of the Council
- Preparing precedents, checklists, standard forms and the development and implementation of the Council’s corporate governance framework
- Developing and implementing procedures for procurement policies and strategies on behalf of the Council
- Advising and assisting in the preparation of protocols, policies and procedures
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, either apply online or contact Felicity Woodbridge or Louise Francis via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J69113
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.