Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – West Midlands – Remote Working – initial 3 months – up to £45 per hour (umbrella)
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are thrilled to be recruiting for a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join a reputable Local Authority in the West Midlands region. This assignment will be for an initial period of 3 months subject to possible extension thereafter and will be worked on a fully remote basis for the foreseeable future. The client is ideally seeking someone to take on the position on a full-time basis however, candidates with part-time availability may also be considered.
This opportunity is suitable for a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with professional experience gained within Local Government.
The appointed candidate will be experienced in a multitude of Contracts to include Public Health Contracts and Grant Agreements.
Duties may include:
· Drafting documentation that achieves clients’ objectives and to negotiate and settle documentation with their third parties
· Providing high quality legal advice and assistance on contract and commercial matters to client departments across the Local Authority
· Maintaining awareness of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
· Handling a mixed caseload of Contracts to include Public Health Contracts, Grant Agreements and Academies
· Assisting with general contracts queries and pre dispute matters
An hourly rate of up to £45 (Umbrella) is offered for this position. Candidates will be considered on a case by case basis, and the hourly rate shown will be dependent upon levels of experience.
For further information, please contact Emma Walker or Philippa Stoate on 0121 616 0660, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.