Locum Commercial Property Lawyer – East of England – 3 months – Part Time – Remote Working – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector legal team are seeking a Locum Commercial Property Lawyer to join a Local Authority based in the East of England.
Position: Locum Commercial Property Lawyer
Organisation: East of England based Council
Duration: 3 months initial contract with the likelihood of extension thereafter
Working Pattern: Part time for 25 hours per week
Working Arrangement: Remote working
Hourly Rate: Up to £55 per hour Umbrella, however this is dependent upon both commercial property and Local Authority experience
To successfully carry out this position it is essential that the candidate has experience handling a commercial property caseload, and this must have been undertaken within Local Government. The Organisation also requires experience advising on issues surrounding refugees to effectively perform this role.
Duties for this role may include:
- Undertaking a general commercial property caseload including negotiating various leases, licences and easements
- Negotiating and advising upon any landlord and tenant matters that arise
- Advising on refugee housing matters as and when required
- Representing the Council’s clients and negotiating with third parties on any commercial property related matters
- Maintaining and developing the Council’s property portfolio including negotiating new leases and licenses of both freehold and leasehold properties to add to the Council’s portfolio
- Ensuring all actions taken are in compliance with the relevant legislation
Please apply for this role online or contact Louise Francis or Natalie Corcoran via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J71090
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits