Locum Contracts and Procurement Lawyer – Bedfordshire – Remote Working – 3 months – Full Time – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are working with a reputable Local Authority in the Bedfordshire region seeking a Locum Contracts and Procurement Lawyer to join their team.
This role is for an initial duration of 3 months with the strong likelihood of extension thereafter. This assignment is a remote working contract and the Authority are ideally seeking candidates with full time availability, however candidates offering part time hours may also be considered.
This role is for an hourly rate of up to £55 per hour Umbrella, dependent upon the individual’s relevant experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have significant experience relating to contract and procurement matters ideally within Local Government.
Duties for this role may include:
- Offering legal advice on highly complex matters to Officers and Members of the Council
- Providing advice on and handling all legal matters relating to UK and EU contract and public procurement law, governance and other general legal matters
- Undertaking a wide range of legal work including drafting legal documents and agreements, and negotiating various agreements and settlements
- Negotiating and drafting contracts and other agreements for shared or integrated services and to deliver major projects
- Preparing and approving reports to offer advice with the Executive, Committee and Committee Members and other Members and Officers
- Offering supervision, coaching, guidance and training of more junior members of staff
Please apply for this role online or contact Felicity Woodbridge or Louise Francis via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.