Locum Employment & Litigation Caseworker – Hybrid Working – £15 - 20 per hour Umbrella – West Midlands
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with an ambitious Local Authority in the West Midlands who are recruiting for a Locum Employment & Litigation Paralegal to join their department.
Expected duration: 3 months +
Hourly rate: Up to £20 per hour Umbrella (dependent on experience)
Skill level: Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Working pattern: Hybrid working (2-3 days per week in the office) & Full Time
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within a Local Authority or Private Practice. Previous experience within Housing Litigation would be preferable but is not essential.
Duties may include:
- Providing support to Lawyers on a number of matters within Employment, Civil Litigation and Housing Litigation
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Researching and preparing applications
- Ensuring a high level of legal service is upheld when dealing with clients
- Complying with practise management requirements such as billing and time recording
- Carrying out general administrative support
- Working with a case management system and ensuring matters are dealt with appropriately and efficiently
- Confidently communicating with all levels of staff and proactively liaising with clients and other third parties as required
An hourly rate of up to £20 per hour Umbrella will be offered for this position dependent upon experience.
Please apply for this role online or call Connie Ross or Tom Hoult via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Locum Employment & Litigation Caseworker – Hybrid Working – Between £15 -20 per hour Umbrella – West Midlands