Locum Legal Clerk – Midlands – 3-month initial contract – Full Time – Hybrid Working - £14.50 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector legal team are working with a friendly, and well-respected Local Authority based in the Midlands region, seeking a Locum Legal Clerk to join their team.
This role is a great entry level role into Local Government for those looking to further their legal career, providing opportunities to develop across the legal team for the right candidate.
The Authority are looking for people to join them for an initial 3-month contract but with potential for a much longer assignment. This is a full-time hybrid role with office presence ideally twice per week. The Council are able to provide parking spaces for those who wish to travel by car to the office.
This assignment is for an hourly rate of £14.50 per hour Umbrella.
The duties for this role may include:
- Preparing and drafting standard legal documentation, performing legal analysis and conducting legal research
- Assisting on a variety of tasks relating to Traffic Orders, Highways, Public Rights of Way and Commons
- Writing letters and taking phone calls on behalf of the Local Authority
- Maintaining and updating any records and using the diary management systems
- Providing general administrative support to the wider Legal Team
Please apply for this role either online or contact Natalie Corcoran via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Job Reference: J69081
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits