Locum Principal Planning & Highways Lawyer – REMOTE WORKING – Up to £60ph
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Principal Planning & Highways Lawyer to join forward thinking Local Authority in the Northern Home Counties. This contract is offered for an initial period of 12 months and can be worked on all remote basis other than monthly attendance at planning committee.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive possessing previous Planning Law experience gained working within Local Government.
Duties may include:
- Management and supervision of the planning & highways legal team - 3 other team members, Senior Solicitor, Solicitor and Lawyer
- Drafting and negotiating complex and basic s106/deeds of variation agreements and highways agreements
- Handling various rights of way matters, planning queries and highways queries
- Enforcement - e.g. enforcement notices, breach of condition notices, s215 notice etc
- Reviewing/commenting on committee reports and delegated decision/cabinet reports
- Advising at monthly planning committee meetings
An attractive rate of up to £60 per hour umbrella is offered dependant on experience, working on a full-time basis. For further information, please contact Tom Hoult or Will Pardoe on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.