Locum Planning and Highways Paralegal – up to £15 Umbrella – 3 days per week – Work Alongside Studies –Hybrid Working – West Midlands
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are recruiting for a Locum Planning and Highways Paralegal to join a Public Sector organisation based in the West Midlands. The position is offered on a part-time basis at 3 days per week and is for an initial three month basis, with likely extension thereafter.
Ideally, this position is offered on a hybrid basis coming into the office once per week however candidates living further afield may also be able to work on an all remote basis.
The ideal candidate will possess prior experience in Property or Housing within a Local Authority, however the Client is willing to consider candidates without this direct experience meaning it is an ideal opportunity for those currently studying the LPC part time to gain valuable legal experience.
Daily duties will include:
- Providing support to Lawyers on a number of cases
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Researching and preparing applications
- Dealing with a variety of ad hoc queries
- Reviewing and drafting grant agreements
- Completing pension and grant agreement documents under supervision
- Ensuring a high level of legal service is upheld when dealing with clients
- Carrying out general contract administration
- Complying with practise management requirements such as billing and time recording
The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing would also be advantageous.
A competitive rate of up to £15 per hour Umbrella is offered for this role depending on experience.
Please apply for this role online or contact Felicity Woodbridge or Will Pardoe via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.
Locum Planning and Highways Paralegal – up to £15 Umbrella – 3 days per week – Work Alongside Studies – Hybrid Working – West Midlands