Locum Commercial Lawyer – Remote Working – Up to £60 per hour Outside IR35 – West Midlands
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are pleased to be recruiting for a Locum Commercial Lawyer to join the Adult and Education Directorate of a prestigious Local Authority in the Midlands. This assignment will be for an initial period of three months subject to likely possible extension thereafter.
The role will be worked on a fully remote basis for the foreseeable future. The client is ideally seeking someone on a full time basis however part time candidates possessing the right experience will also be considered.
The ideal candidate would be a Qualified Solicitor or Barrister who is able to handle a complex caseload of contracts and procurement matters with extensive professional experience gained within Local Government or Private Practice.
Duties may include:
- Drafting Grant funding agreements and looking at the rules around grant funding and providing advice on the funding regulations.
- Dealing with Service contracts with independent providers
- Running tender processes
- Creating Subsidy control agreements
- Playing a major role in relation to the integration Local Enterprise Partnerships into local democratic institutions
- Offering TUPE advice following LEP integration
- Advising on the Council’s work in relation to contracts and procurement and any other work relating to contracts and procurement to assist the team
Please apply for this role online or contact Connie Ross or Will Pardoe via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.
Locum Projects Lawyer – Remote Working – Up to £60 per hour Outside IR35 – West Midlands