Locum Property Lawyer – Midlands – Hybrid Working – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are working with a Local Authority who are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join their team.
This assignment will be for an initial period of 3 months subject to likely possible extension thereafter. The role is offered on a hybrid working basis, where office presence may be required once a week. The client is seeking a candidate to join their team full-time, however candidates offering part-time availability will also be considered.The position offers an hourly rate of up to £55 per hour Umbrella dependent upon levels of experience.
This is a position ideally looking for those who have existing experience of working within Local Government and the ideal candidate will be a Qualified Lawyer, either a Solicitor, Barrister or highly experienced CILEX professional.
Duties may include:
- To act as a legal advisor to the client in regeneration, commercial property and other corporate or constitutional and administrative matters to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and to protect the best interests of the client.
- Preparing, negotiating and advising on all aspects relating to regeneration projects and commercial property work.
- Advising and negotiating on projects involving multiple agencies and client interests, including the third sector and charitable organisations.
- Act as a source of legal advice and support to any of the client Committees and Directorates as directed to cover the absence of colleagues.
- To represent clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in matters regarding the areas of legal practice relevant to the post.
- To supervise others in the team in a line management capacity where required
Please apply for this role online or contact Felicity Woodbridge or Natalie Corcoran via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates