Job Title: Litigation Lawyer (Housing) – Locum
Job reference: SPC/628803
Job description: We have a fantastic opportunity to join a Local Authority in Lancashire as a Litigation Locum (Housing). Our client is looking for someone immediately on a full-time, mainly remote basis whilst they aim to recruit permanently.
- Handling a standard general caseload of predominantly Housing matters – to include possessions, ASB’s and disrepair
- Experience with Debt matters is ideal – to include charging orders etc.
- To progress a standard caseload whilst the Authority look to recruit on a permanent basis
- Provide general advice to Council departments on Litigation matters
- Attend Hearings in the Lancashire area on a weekly basis
Hourly Rate: £35-£45ph
The client is willing to consider applications from Solicitors/Legal Executives at first instance. The client will also consider applications from Paralegals, who will assist with aspects of the job. The hourly rate for this role will differ to that advertised.