Maintenance Assistant needed – Temporary 3 Months Ongoing – Nottingham
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant for a public sector site based in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will be available to start on short notice and willing to work for between £11.30 and £13 per hour. You will need to work Monday to Friday standard 37.5 hour week, overtime may become available when needed.
The role will involve:
- Assisting with managing the security of the premises including liaising with third party contractors
- Playing a key role in the development, recording and maintenance of Health and Safety procedures and controls;
- Carrying out general building maintenance
- Identifying and notifying the Supervisor of facilities and assets that require renewal
- Showing excellent customer service at all times
- Liaising with wider community, receive and respond to enquiries and to receive visitors as required
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact either Jack Lynch or Josh Hughes on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed on to the correct team