Venn Group are currently supporting on an opportunity to work for an NHS Trust, based in South East of England. The role is a Management Accountant paying between £23-£27 an hour (Commensurate with experience) on a 3-month temporary contract with the likelihood of an extension. Initially the role will be remote, but there is potential from September onwards to work one or two days on site.
The role will require you the following duties;
- Oversee the production of monthly budget statements
- Prepare monthly finance reports including; analysis of expenditure, identify allocation changes, month expenditure movements and year-end projected variances
- Ensure the completion of central reporting timetables are on schedule
- Provide clear recommendations of any financial action required to deliver efficiencies and resolve overspends
- Prepare multiple data sets, especially around month-end
- Prepare and post journals
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who has a strong NHS background and good Excel skills.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Andrew Quinn or Chris Lambert on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to email@example.com