Venn Group are working with a growing Care Group company, who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance function.
Location: South West London
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000
Benefits: Includes comprehensive study support package (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Duties & responsibilities include but not limited to:
- GL journals (including accruals, prepayments, deferred income, fixed assets and depreciation)
- Recharge service costs from home to apartments
- Produce monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow) to a strict deadline and provide commentary
- Monthly variance analysis and investigation of the Management accounts against budget and actual.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly flash forecast
- Assistance with external audit and corporation tax compliance
- Assistance with budget process for each company in the group
- Build relationships with finance Administrators at each care home, including occasional site visits
Required skills & experience:
- Be part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in a group/multi-site structure
- Experience of service charge accounting would be ideal
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts / Netsuite would be useful