Technology Recruitment Solutions
Role: MDT and Data Co-ordinator
Duration: 4-6 weeks (Initially)
Start date: ASAP!
Pay rate: £12.61ph PAYE including holiday pay
- To work with Clinicians, Clinical Nurse Specialists, schedulers, diagnostic staff and other cancer data co-ordinators to ensure identification and recording of the Trust’s newly diagnosed cancer patients
- To support Cancer Services Management Team in delivering Cancer audits, COSD, staging target CQUIN for the year
- Ensure that all new cancer patients are discussed at MDT, by preparing the list of patients for discussion at each meeting. Collecting referral proformas, faxes or names from the secretaries and MDT members. To distribute the list to core team members in advance of each meeting
- Use of Microsoft office packages, internet and email
- Ability to prioritise workload, and adjust own work in light of unexpected events (to changing priorities)
- Knowledge of medical terminology is essential
- Ability to maintain effectiveness and remain calm when under pressure, to cope with unexpected demands
If this role isn’t for you, please do give us a call and we can discuss what may be suited for you further.
Please call Alexandra O’Brien on 0121 616 0660 or email an updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.