Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor | Mechanical Manager
Job reference: J61721
The post holder will have responsibility for the day-to day operational management of the estates mechanical service covering acute hospital sites and will therefore be a skilled professional with significant experience in the leadership of estates mechanical services within an organisation of comparable size and complexity.
The successful candidate must have experience working for Public Sector organisation
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for managing the estates electrical staff at all levels, the post holder is expected to develop and provide an efficient, cost effective, electrical infrastructure, which is both customer focused and fit for purpose, utilising a combination of in-house and independent contractors and professionals
- Utilising audits and condition surveys and other related documentation, liaise with the estates manager/s and appropriate client representatives, to develop and implement a robust Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme; with regards to both maintaining and improving the safety and effectiveness of the mechanical infrastructure across all relevant sites
- Be responsible for site mechanical surveys and production of subsequent management plans to ensure areas of estate are of an acceptable standard and develop a 5 year backlog maintenance strategy
- Support the development and implementation of the on-going long term Estates Strategy and the associated delivery plan, ensuring that any related mechanical management resources and requirements are correctly planned and prioritised
The successful candidate should have:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or HNC / ONC equivalent qualification / experience in a Mechanical Engineering related discipline or have equivalent level of experience of specialist Mechanical Engineering related discipline, working at a senior level
- Evidence of post qualifying and continuing professional development
- Completed a recognised Mechanical Trade Apprenticeship with continued learning
- DBS will need to be completed if successful in the post
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.