Job Title: Medical Devices Auditor
Job reference: J59672
We are currently for a Medical Devices Auditor within a leading NHS Trust based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on an ongoing contract basis.
The successful candidate must have experience working for Public Sector organisation
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for undertaking inventory audit of medical devices in a large hospital and community sites
- Identify devices which aren’t currently been maintained by EBME department
- Working closely with the medical engineer’s and EBME department
- Writing up audit reports using databases and laptop
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of medical devices and equipment is essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in a public sector of NHS organisation
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.