Job Title: Medical Negligence Solicitor
Job reference: GED/2970800
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Medical Negligence Solicitor to join a well-established law firm based in Cheshire on a permanent basis.
This role is suited to a proactive individual looking to develop their existing abilities as a senior practitioner, making excellent contribution to the field and Claimant cases alike.
In your work, you will be expected to undertake Claimant and some Defendant work under supervision, to a high standard.
Day to day duties include (but are not limited to):
- An efficient method towards client care and file management
- Advising clients of the risk profile to area of business and works to minimise exposure.
- Negotiating and supporting terms with Senior level solicitors
- Leads client meetings and is confident managing complex documents, explaining in plain English where needed
- Running own case load with clarity and confidence
The Candidate must have evidence of managing cases within their area of expertise. The candidate must have a pleasant, but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients. A demonstrated sense of tact and resilience are essential qualities.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Hours per Week: 37.5
- Competitive salary
- Offices in Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Continual opportunities to develop and handle your career progression
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Georgina Davidson on email@example.com or by calling on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: Medical Negligence, Legal, Permanent, Cheshire