Medical Recruitment Business Partner
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Medical Recruitment Business Partner within a well-established public sector organisation in East Yorkshire. The post holder must have strong communication skills.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a high quality of recruitment support for line managers. Any CIPD qualifications or NHS experience would also greatly benefit an application.
Your duties will include:
- To ensure the provision of high quality agency contacts for the medical workforce
- To review the provision of medical agency staff to ensure value for money is being achieved
- To use negotiation skills and liaise with framework agencies for Medical appointments to ensure that all agency staff are managed effectively and under strict contract terms
- To proactively work with framework agencies to move to permanent, substantive appointments where possible
- To enable the Trust and its Medical Workforce Team to effectively manage its medical agency resources to ensure safer staffing levels are maintained
- To continually review and develop the contacts with agencies and propose and initiate new ways of working to ensure a seamless, high quality candidate experience into substantive employment
NHS experience encouraged
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.