Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Medical Staffing Administrator for a public sector organisation based in Derbyshire.
This job role will be a mixture of WFH and working on site and is a 2 month contract with the probability of getting extended to 3 months, working 37.5 hours a week Monday – Friday. They will be offering an hourly rate of £12.61 PAYE including holiday pay or £14.41 via an Umbrella Company.
- Working with orthopaedics management to ensure that all emergency and elective areas are allocated with appropriate medical staff and will escalate cover issues to orthopaedic senior management as needed
- Placing medical job adverts and facilitating the interview process (training will be given), managing doctors’ annual leave requests and processing additional hours payment
- Preparing and updating as required medical rotas, ensuring communication to all relevant staff and regular liaison with senior and junior medical staff
- Assisting in the development and organisation of the inductions for new staff and ensuring all personal files are maintained. Ensuring medical staff qualifications are current and relevant
- Responsibility for the collection and collation of information required to support the achievement of Divisional / Trust medical staffing targets and standards e.g. junior doctors’ hours
- Ensuring new staff are alert checked and are compliant for GMC/NMC GMC/Occupational Health/DBS eligibility
- Keeping sickness and absence records for medical staff and ensuring details are kept up to date and returned to the Resource Team within agreed timescales
- Responsible for ensuring and delivering an efficient, streamlined and comprehensive recruitment process for medical staff, including occupational health, Criminal records Bureau (CRB) and recruitment checks
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates