Medical Workforce Lead
Venn Group are working with a large NHS Trust looking to recruit an Interim Medical Workforce Lead to start ASAP, and hit the ground running in this temporary position.
Location: Hybrid (Reading)
Daily rate: £160 - £250 PAYE (Based on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 3 months
Looking for a Medical Workforce Lead with experience working within the NHS, specifically Medical NHS experience, with the post holder also expected to have line management experience.
The post holder will:
- Regularly review recruitment and selection practices and processes to ensure the continuing provision of a quality, cost-effective service which supports the employment and retention of medical staff
- Support specific recruitment campaigns for consultant medical staff.
- Review all procedures relating to medical staff within the Trust and align them to HR best practice
- Provide leadership, line management and development to the Medical Workforce team including but not exhaustive of recruitment, appraisals, Case Work, return to work interviews and sickness absence reviews
- Planning – working with medical leaders in the Trust to ensure the medical workforce is well supported and developed in line with local and national changes as well as supporting the workforce planning and development agenda.
- Resourcing – ensuring the Trust is able to effectively and safely recruit the range of Doctors required to provide high quality services at RBFT.
- Team Management and Budget Management – managing the Medical Workforce team to deliver high levels of service to the organisation within agreed resources.
- Employee Relations – working with the Medical Director to ensure where employee relations issues arise these are dealt with in line with Maintaining High Professional Standards (MHPS).
- Experience working within the NHS, specifically Medical NHS
- Line management experience
- Experience in Employee relations and handling complex ER cases
If interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 020 7557 7667 to discuss further.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.