Mental Health Advsior
Venn Group are working with a large University looking to recruit a Mental Health Advisor.
Location: London, and the rest of the UK
Salary: £24 - £30 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, this role will be remote
Start date: ASAP
The Mental Health Advisor will provide specialist confidential mental health support to students who are referred in to the service by academic and business professional staff across the University
- To maintain a caseload of complex mental health cases ensuring risk is managed effectively in line with the University’s policies
- To work in collaboration with other Student Support Services colleagues in the promotion of mental wellbeing within the student and wider University community
- To work closely with Student Support Services colleagues to develop clear pathways for referrals within the department and to external groups
- To provide expert advice, support and training to University staff in supporting students with mental health issues
- Work flexibly to support students in crisis, managing demands and supporting the Wellbeing team across campuses, with a particular focus on those in the allocated region/s (North, Midlands, South - Online)
A full detailed Job Description is available upon request.
If of interest please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 0207 557 7667 to discuss further