Temporary Mental Health Support Worker
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation to recruit for a Mental Health Support Worker position in Leeds.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support to service users suffering from mental health issues
- Liaising with relevant agencies on behalf of the service users
- Following support plans and updating risk assessments
- Working alongside support staff and ensuring the highest level of support is provided
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working within support and a DBS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.