Minor Works Building Manager wanted
Length: 3-6 months, temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the management of contractors carrying out refurbishment projects within a commercial environment ensuring adherence to statutory compliance
- Carry out inspections of works carried out by contractors
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Reporting into the Head of department delivering project updates
- Undertake the responsibility of ensuring works are completed within tight deadline schedules
- Liaise with senior management, the Capital Projects as well as Estates Operations with regards to works being carried out
- Build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- You must have experience of working on and completing refurbishment projects
- Managed external contractors completing refurbishment works
- Strong understanding and implementation of RAMS
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.