A superb opportunity has arisen for Monitoring Officer to join a Local Authority legal team has arisen in the South West on a remote working basis.
This assignment is initially 4 - 6 months with pay dependant on experience.
The generic duties and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with the Authority’s difficult and sensitive legal matters
- Handling complex queries and investigations to procedures and policies
- Dealing with council code of conduct issues
- Advising on planning enforcement issues
- Attending meetings either remotely or on occasion in person of the full Council, the executive, the senior management team and the additional panel members
- Considering complaints made against the council for alleged breaches of the authority’s adopted code of conduct
- Reviewing reports and delivering recommendations
For further information, please contact Michael Attwood or Lauren Watts on 0117 930 8760or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.