Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Temp - Potentially temp-perm
10.29 - 11.94 per hour plus holiday pay
37.5hrs a week
An exciting, allrounder role within an NHS Trust.
The successful candidate will undertake a multi-skilled role to carry out maintenance, repairs and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures.
You will have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems such as:
- Steam raising plant & associated systems.
- Steam and condense systems.
- Heating and domestic water services.
- Ventilation plant and associated systems.
- Low voltage electrical distribution system and switchgear.
- Emergency standby generating plant.
- Fire alarm and detection systems.
- Lighting systems (including emergency lighting.)
You will have an awareness of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems, such as:
- Gas distribution system.
- Sterilisation and decontamination equipment.
- Medical gas pipeline system and associated plant.
- Diesel Oil systems.
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Security System.