Neighbouring Transformation Manager
Venn Group are working with a large NHS Trust looking to recruit a Transformation Manager to start as soon as possible.
Salary: 45k – 55k Annually
Hours: 37.5 hours
The post holder will:
- Overall responsibility for the Development and Delivery Plan for the assigned Neighbourhood/PCNs/Practices within your remit
- Senior member of The Neighbourhood management team who will be responsible and accountable for the design and implementation of the Neighbourhood strategy and development
- Working on various HHCP programmes within the Neighbourhoods and individual Neighbourhood’s Business and organisational development plans.
- Working on various Primary Care Network (PCN) programmes that support Neighbourhood working
- Working with practices within the PCNs to support their development plan
- Using population health data and various BI data to analyse individual neighbourhood development areas – and to drive transformation and continuous improvements
- Prioritise initiatives in complex and nuanced environments
- Develop business cases and development proposals
- Facilitate and enable transformational change - build excellent functional relationships with and between multiple stakeholders
- Identify process improvement and where possible streamlined ways of working
- Utilise project management and change management methodologies to manage and deliver against the key deliverables (or key performance indicators – KPIs) within the project to ensure it is successful
- To achieve Neighbourhood objectives through effective facilitative partnership working and engagement to ensure change is embedded .
If interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7557 7667 to discuss further.