Temporary Night Support Worker
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation to recruit for a Night Support Worker position in Chester. The position is a 4 week ongoing contract to assist the organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Providing 1 to 1 support to sufferers of homelessness
- Signposting to relevant agencies
- Working alongside other support workers to ensure service users receive highest level of support
- Dealing with referrals
- Assessing the client’s needs and liaising with the relevant services on their behalf
- Working on a 4 on 4 off basis from 8pm – 7am
The successful candidate must have:
- The successful candidate must have worked within support previously and must have a DBS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.