NQ Private Client Solicitor
This opportunity is with a reputable multi office firm in Warwickshire who are known for their collaborative and inclusive culture. With over 180 years’ experience, the firm is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional legal service.
The firm are seeking a NQ Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive join their team. You will be entrusted to manage your own caseload of Private Client matters to include wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, probate, IHT, and trusts.
This position is ideal for an ambitious Junior Private Client Solicitor looking to move to a firm with a friendly and progressive approach.
- Competitive salary negotiable dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure, increasing yearly with service
- Progression opportunities with long-term potential for partnership
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Knowledge of Wills, Probate and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please apply for this role online or contact Chloe Bickley at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.