Nurse Consultant in Palliative Care
Venn Group are working with a large Hospice looking to recruit a Nurse Consultant in Palliative Care.
Salary: Band 8a/8b - £60,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Nurse Consultant will be the clinical lead for the community and outpatient work, providing leadership and clinical expertise with advanced skills including physical examination and prescribing.
You will need:
- Substantial recent experience of working at Band 8a/b or above in palliative care or closely related discipline.
- Proven experience of innovation, service improvement and development to achieve improved care for people facing the end of life
- The ability to deal with complex and challenging emotional and potentially ethically sensitive situations
- Emotionally resilient, ability to deal with conflict
- The ability to think and plan strategically and creatively and to prioritise work programmes in the face of competing demands. This includes the ability to work autonomously and deal with competing demands
Continuation of NHS Pension Scheme is available.
They offer 27 days holiday plus public holidays and excellent pension scheme
A full detailed Job Description is available upon request.
If of interest please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 0207 557 7667 to discuss further