Investment Funds Lawyer:
Our client, an incredibly well-regarded city-based law firm, are recruiting for an interim investment funds lawyer to assist their growing team. The firm are ideally searching for applicants who have a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2.1 degree.
- Candidate must be able to advise on all aspects of investment funds and pooled investment
- Work is focused on institutional products, both onshore and offshore products and open and closed ended funds
- There is a particular emphasis on real estate funds, infrastructure funds and private equity funds
- Office based role in London
- 3-month assignment (potential to extend)
- ASAP start
- 1-5 years PQE+
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced investment funds lawyer to gain exposure working with one of the top law firms based in the city. The role is offering an incredibly competitive daily rate as well as a flexible remote working arrangement.
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.