VennGroup Allied Health Professionals
Interim Requirement – Occupational Therapist – London
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist on behalf of a reputable NHS Trust based in London.
This is an interim contract of 3-6 months offering £25- £30 per hour (paid via an umbrella company). For this position, it will be 30 hours a week to include Monday and Thursdays.
Duties will include:
- To undertake assessments developing appropriate patient centred treatment plans and interventions taking into account peoples’ rehabilitation needs and improving and maintaining quality of life
- Responsible for the development and ongoing review of a ward based programme of activities that reflects patients interests and treatment goals
- Focusing on rehabilitation and the development of self-management skills for those people who may be discharged back to their own homes
- Working with the Activity Coordinator to provide an Occupational Therapy service that meets the needs of the patients within the ward
- Assessing, planning, providing and reviewing occupational therapy interventions
- Working with clients to identify OT goals as part of the overall care plan, using intermediate care and OT assessment tools
- Together with the Activity Coordinator, design and regularly review the activity programme ensuring that it reflects patients’ interests and needs