We are currently supporting a company in their search for both a new Office Administrator and Payroll/Accounts Assistant.
Both roles are based in Northern Barnsley, and there is free parking just a few minutes’ walk from site.
Office Administration Role;
Must hold a minimum of 1 years experience within an Admin based Role
To support a busy projects team in different aspects of administration, planning and Customer service.
• Calling new leads and contacting existing customers
• Booking appointments and planning schedules
• General admin duties
- Good working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft packages (Excel)
- High standards with meticulous attention to detail
- Well organised and a ‘completer-finisher’
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively
- A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative, Customer focused
- Willingness to seek advice and ask for help
- Problem Solving Skills
- Active Listening
Payroll/Accounts Assistant Role
To support a busy accounts team in different aspects of accounting, purchase ledger, sales, and payroll.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating new client accounts
- Manage and maintain client applications
- Credit checking
- Preparing invoices
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Housekeeping of in-house database .
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
- Working with all colleagues to maintain and develop the processes and policies.
- Observing and complying with company procedures
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Meeting contractual terms
- Controlling, producing, and meeting payroll deadlines.
- Confidential HR matters
- Self employed processes including CIS
- Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
- Good working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft packages (Excel).
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organised and a ‘completer-finisher’.
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively.
- A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner.
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative. Customer focused.
- Willingness to seek advice and ask for help.
To apply for this role, please respond to this email with an updated version of your CV to Levi Northrop at firstname.lastname@example.org