Officer – Public Health (Test and Trace)
We are currently working with an organisation who are in need of two experienced Public Health officers to assist them in their Public Health department.
- Support Public Health activity through developing relevant subject matter expertise and technical skills.
- Provide support to the team delivery of Covid-19 outbreak, incident and situation management.
- Work in partnership across a wide range of stakeholders establishing relationships to support delivery of agreed priorities and outcomes for citizens.
- Deliver delegated activities or products in relation to the needs of CCGs the NHS, the Public Health Division or the Combined Authority as identified.
- Inform strategic decision making based on evidence and intelligence on the local pattern of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Produce reports of key Public Health activity to present to Elected Members and other senior stakeholders.
Key Requirements for the roles:
- Local Government Public Health experience
- Experience of working with a wide range of partners and stakeholders in support of Public Health outcomes
- Experience in health protection and outbreak response.
- Experience and knowledge of incident and emergency situation management.
Duration: Until November 2022
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience umbrella company (Inside IR35)
Fully Remote Working
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.