Organisational Development Lead: Band 8a
Length: 3 months
Rate: £214.56 p/day PAYE incl. HP
Our client, an NHS Foundation Trust based in Kent is looking to appoint an OD Lead to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to advance their Organisational Development Experience during a time where their efforts will undoubtedly help the NHS greatly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop and deliver the Organisational Development strategy for System Deployment
- Conduct organisational effectiveness diagnostics, measure and report on OD strategy
- Propose any changes to Trust wide OD policies
- Consult stakeholders on Divisional/Care Group organisational development plans & lead implementation as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent Organisational Development experience within the NHS or public sector
- The ability to develop professional relationships with senior staff and colleagues
- A working knowledge of NHS policies
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Yildan Hussein or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.