PA x2 (Chief Executive and Head of Service Office)
We are currently working with a local authority to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Management Team, Portfolio Holders, and where appropriate Service Managers.
- Dealing with confidential correspondence and reports to the Council’s committees
- Provide support for other members of the wider team as required
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Senior Management Team and Leaders
- Process correspondence both internal and external, reports, papers, agenda, minutes, research papers, references, publications
- Receive and monitor incoming telephone calls for the Senior Management Team
- Arrange appointments and meetings as required
- To book conferences/courses/seminars and to make arrangements for travel/accommodation
- Provide support to the Monitoring Officer in relation to the administration surrounding Code of Conduct complaints
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role working as PA or Secretary
- Excellent level of digital skills including proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working within a Local Government organisation
Duration: Three month contract initially with likely extension
Rate: £15 per hour PAYE
If you are available for work and interested in one of these opportunities, then please respond to this email with your most up to date CV and one of the team will be in touch.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.