Interim Finance Manager
Are you a Finance Manager with Higher Education experience? Venn Group are thrilled to be supporting an Education organisation in their search for a Finance Manager on an interim basis.
This role will be based on site with the view of hybrid working once fully trained, this is a contract role initially for 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include assisting with the strategic leadership of the organisation and will provide extensive day to day support to the Chief Financial Officer on finance and resources matters.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer to provide high quality strategic financial planning to ensure the organisation makes the best possible use of its resources and is able to provide the best outcome
- To work on matters relating to finance and resources
- Assist in providing advice and guidance to individual organisations
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer in the design, implementation and monitoring of systems, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, including the Financial Handbook.
- Work with all parties in providing effective and efficient financial management, including ensuring that complete and accurate financial records are maintained across the organisation
- Have recent public sector experience
- Able to hit the ground running
- Are able to prioritise workload and manage own time effectively
- Have ability to use initiative
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have effective organisational skills
If this role is of interest then please apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.