Patient Safety Lead
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in London who are looking for a Patient Safety Lead to join their busy team immediately.
Duration: 3 months initially
The Patient Safety Lead will be responsible for:
- Acting as lead for all Serious Incident Investigations and ensure RCA’s are completed in line with the Incident Management Policy
- Providing expertise in the areas of clinical governance and clinical risk
- Providing support and advice to managers and clinicians dealing with serious untoward incidents
- Identifying and promoting good practice in risk management and reduction
- Delivering highly competent and professional advice on the protection of patients, staff, visitors and the Trust’s assets
It is essential that Patient Safety Lead must have the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge on risk and incident management and patient safety initiatives
- A strong background working within Risk and Governance in the NHS
- Experience initiating and co-ordinating the investigation and follow-up of serious untoward incidents
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working alongside stakeholders of all levels
- Experience using Datix to record and track RCAs
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Natalie Murton on 020 7557 7667.