FTC Payroll & Benefits Associate Immediately Required
Location: Bristol (Remote working)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + benefits (DOE)
Vacancy Reference: 7194720
Our client is looking for two new Payroll & Benefits Associates to join their friendly and hardworking team on a 1 year FTC with the opportunity to go permanent.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Attend Weekly Breakfast meetings and highlight your issues/ideas and concerns
- All payroll processing input and checked on a daily basis
- Manual payment requests processed within service level agreement
- Timesheets extracted/uploaded/updated within agreed deadlines
- Check Exceptions/FICO/BACS reports and correct any errors
- Run wage variance/recharge reports. Ensure all reports are password protected for onward transmission to relevant payroll approvers
- Ensure all payroll approvals are received within required deadlines
- Balance recharge/wage variance and fico reports
- Produce and send BACS file to ALBACS
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure BACS file is approved to ensure employees are paid on the agreed pay day
- Ensure payrolls are exited after payrolls processed to the bank and advise team members that the new period is open for processing
- Test P45 file for production by outsourcers
- Undertake and resolve queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies.
- Liaise with Finance to assist with queries regarding reconciliations of P35 and 3rd Party payments
- Payroll & Benefits procedural and legislative knowledge
- Excellent IT skills, including SAP payroll and Microsoft office
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peter Roberts or Riley Garnett on the specialist Finance recruitment team on 0117 930 8760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.