Venn Group has partnered with a global business to find a Payroll & Pensions officer to join the Worksop- based team on a permanent basis.
You will be expected to:
- Accurately process information onto the payroll and associated systems to enable accurate and appropriate payments.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with all internal and external stakeholders, in line with company policy and procedures.
- Understand and remain up to date with current HMRC regulations.
- Ensure pension deductions are correctly applied and deducted in line with company procedures and auto-enrolment.
- Processing of statutory documentation.
- Ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Assist in the production of up-to-date reports for all stakeholders, as required, so that information is current and accurate.
- Produce regular ad-hoc statistics and reports, as required, to ensure that accurate up to date information is readily available.
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly and effectively.
- Support other team members to ensure the efficiency of the department is met.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess experience within payroll & Pensions
- Be proficient in using Excel and Word
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online.
To discuss the role in more details please contact Grace Finnerty on 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.