Venn Group are partnering with an organisation in Hertfordshire to recruit a Payroll Manager.
The position will provide an efficient, accurate, responsive, and professional Payroll and Pensions service to the organisation
- Ensure data entry and any other payroll related documentation is processed accurately throughout the month/year to meet agreed deadlines for key milestones, such as monthly pay deadlines and year-end accounts
- Accountable for accurate payments made for salaried, hourly paid and pensioners payrolls on a monthly basis
- Accurate provision to process relevant statutory deductions including attachment of earnings, court orders, in line with payment deduction agreements
- Manage the relationship with the 3rd Party Payroll Provider, holding meetings as required to resolve issues
- Overall responsibility for managing the annual pay award implementation, making recommendations to the salary scales as require
- Produce monthly reports to agreed deadlines (e.g., to inform and provide data to Finance, HMRC, Pension Reporting)
To be considered for the position, you will be an experience payroll professional with knowledge of appropriate legislative and regulatory requirements. You will also, have the ability to produce and analyse statistical reports and produce Excel spreadsheets.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous annual leave entitlement at 38 days including bank holidays, access to the employee assistance programme, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and hybrid working options.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your up-to-date CV before the listed closing date.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.