Duration: An initially 3-4 month contract with likely extensions
Rate: £10.83 per hour PAYE (maybe able to negotiate depending on candidate experience)
FULLY REMOTE WORKING
We are working with a large public sector organisation looking for interim Payroll Officers to help to pay staff on the various monthly/weekly payrolls accurately and on time, in line with contractual and statutory obligations to predefined timetables
Key Requirements for this role
- You will need to have a recognised payroll qualification, with the ‘National Payroll Certificates 1, 2 and 3’ being the minimum level required
- Have previous experience working within a Local Authority
- Work flexibly within the team to help deliver a timely and effective service
- Must have a passion for customer service and experience working in a busy payroll department
- Have experience of handling enquiries from a range of audiences, as well as organising and maintaining accurate records using ICT systems including Microsoft Office and Oracle products
- Having good administration skills, being well organised and the ability to work independently with
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team