Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job description: Venn Group has partnered with a global business to find a Payroll Specialist to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Duration: 12 months fixed term
Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid with occasional travel to two company sites (Stoke and Ramsbottom)
Full time: 9am to 5pm – 37.5 hours
You will be expected to:
- Complete a high volume of complex payroll processing
- Help with tax year and and P11D processing
- Have excellent technical payroll knowledge
- Possess team management experience
- Operate in a fast paced working environment
- Be able to manage varying workloads
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 5 years’ experience within payroll
- Have strong system skills including ADP and SAP
- Be proficient in using Excel and Word
If this role is of interest please apply online. Please also note that due to the large volume of responses we are receiving, we may not be able to get back in touch following your application. If this is the case, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Danielle Easton on 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.