Performance Consultant Analyst x2
We are currently working with a local authority who are in need of experienced professionals with extensive experience around Children’s Social Care performance to assist them on an interim basis for at least the next 6 months, with a high likelihood of further extensions.
Duration: 6 month contract initially with likely extensions available
Daily Rate: £350 per day (Negotiable depending on experience)
Remote: Remote Working (Potential for occasional onsite meetings)
The client is looking for people who can draw insights from Children’s Social Care data about how the service can be improved and then communicate those insights with the Heads of Service and management. This will require a consultative approach, a solid grasp of the data and strong stakeholder management skills.
Below are a list of key requirements which have been provided by the hiring manager, it is essential you have these in order to be considered for these roles.
- Experience within Local Government within Children’s Social Care performance
- Knowledge within Children looked-after by local authorities in England (SSDA903)
- Extensive Mosaic Knowledge
- Experience within Ofsted inspections
- The ability to complete Power BI reports
- Knowledge of UKCIS Principles for social work in Children’s Social Care
- Competitive daily rate which is negotiable dependent on experience
- Long term contract with good chance of extension
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact and improve the service for local communities
- Remote work
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered, then please apply below.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.