Permanent Multi-skilled engineer
Recruitment Agency Reference:6798770
A position has arisen for a Permanent multi-skilled engineer within a leading provider of facilities management situated in Hertfordshire. This role takes responsibility for the maintenance of the mechanical, electrical and building fabric services across a property portfolio.
Your duties will include:
• React to breakdown maintenance requests within the required SLA’s
• Respond to work interruptions, outages or emergencies consistent with the SLA.
• Responsibility for ensuring all maintenance documentation & records are kept updated.
• Provide emergency response standby and call out.
• Advise the Facilities Management Team of changes in maintenance requirements.
• Undertake site surveys & produce Works Requests, Method Statements & Risk Assessments for planned works.
• Ensure completion of all reactive Helpdesk Requests.
• Ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times
• Determine the root cause and action items required to restore availability and prevent a recurrence.
The successful candidate should have:
• You will have a recognised engineering qualification such as apprenticeship, HND, C&G etc
• Ideally you will be 18th Edition qualified and have an understanding of water hygiene
• You will have knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety/Compliance and have experience working with HVAC and BMS
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.