Permanent Paralegal Opportunity:
A British student housing company are recruiting for a paralegal to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company is offering a great opportunity for the successful candidate to improve their general legal skills, work with a supportive legal team and gain exposure to work in close proximity to a fast moving and dynamic business.
The successful candidate will be eager to undertake a diverse range of work, entrusted to escalate matters as appropriate and able to operate with relative autonomy.
- Lead the document management process on a key project
- Provide legal support to the General Counsel and Chief of Staff, Senior Corporate Counsel, Senior Legal Counsel and Trainee Solicitor
- Play a key role in running the company secretarial function
- Act as a custodian of the group structure chart and provide the business advice in relation to this
- Draft a variety of different matters including technology contracts, nomination agreements, employment agreements and all other commercial contracts
- Assist with M&A activity and drafting of NDAs and exclusivity agreements
- Give clear and strategic advice to the business on operational matters such as tenancy disputes
- ASAP start
- £40k per annum
- Hybrid working role based in London – 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Flexible working hours
- 1-2 years+ experience
- Completed LPC
- Permanent role
- Experience of corporate transactions desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious paralegal looking to build on their legal skills. The role is offering flexible working hours and a very competitive annual salary.
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.