Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant on an interim contract with an organisation in Leeds.
The post holder must have good communication skills and the ability to liaise with and support Managers on a range of administration issues.
- 37.5 Hours
- £13 per hour including holiday pay
- Until the end of April 2021 initially
- Working remotely
Your duties will include:
- Providing daily PA support at director and senior leaders level; monitoring emails, diary management, arranging meetings and other events which often cross organisational boundaries, preparing relevant paperwork for meetings
- Attending meetings, producing action points, circulating promptly and following up accordingly
- Designated responsibility for specific tasks or initiatives as may be delegated from time to time
- Building relationships with various stakeholders to market the organisation in a positive light
- Communicating with managers and acting as a point of contact when required
- Working to the agreed KPI’s and timescales
To apply for this role or to find out about other roles, please contact Ben Clarke or the HR Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.